Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My new exercise regime

Goes like this:

I lose my keys somewhere in the apartment and leave in the morning without them
On the way home I stop by the coffee shop where roomie David works to get his keys
I take the train 4 stops home and immediately find my keys in the sofa
He calls me to say hey the keys for the coffee shop are on my keys and I need them to lock up
I grab his keys, my subway card, my keys...for some reason...
I go downstairs in my coat ready to head for the subway
A couple of steps out the door I MAN UP, hang my coat in the porch and START RUNNING
I run 1.68 miles in 12 minutes and deliver the keys with my arms aloft singing Eye of the Tiger
I am PUMPED UP

Aaaand from now on David should just leave things places for me to run to the coffee shop.  Like a retriever with a ponytail.

It should be mentioned that when I dropped by before to get his keys he gave me a Nutella coffee and a brownie.  Balance is important.


No comments:

Post a Comment