Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmess

Merry Christmas!

This is the post-Christmas and Boxing Day post.

I will share my pictures from Christmas Day but honestly I didn't take that many...you'll see why!

This is my Christmas Story.....


I'm staying at Anel and Maite's and I brought in my own decorations:D This is this year's Christmas Tree
Cards, wine, clementines, candles...beginning to look a lot like Christmas

My present from Jacob and Naty's presents from me under the tree
Christmas Eve: Naty's first Christmas cracker!


What we ate for most of  the day
One part of my AMAZING Buffy the Vampire Slayer gift from my AMAZING roommate Jacob - Sunnydale High School tshirt (the school Buffy attended) GO RAZORBACKS




As the day progressed things started to look like this...yes that's toblerone
And like this

We however remained in our PJs looking like this


Until we GOT DRESSED AND WENT TO FIFTH AVENUE
To see all the pretty lights

It was very crowded
The Rockefeller Centre Tree


CHRISTMAAAAAAS


And we made it home and continued eating drinking and being merry...we watched Love Actually, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and an independent movie that I forgot the name of.  

I'm delighted to have spent the evening and day with Natalia Ivana Escobar my dear dear Argentinian, who recently received her visa!!! So she and I had extra reason to celebrate.  She is a wonderful friend and understands me far too well which is what made her such a great partner in Christmas.
Huge thanks for my mum and Granny for the lovely lovely gifts that I can't wait to wear, Shirin Tinati for all the donated makeup and clothes, Anel for my Felix Felicis, the Evens for their great card and gift, Sara Sugihara for taking me to the theatre and dinner AND the gifts...so many people taking care of me, it's unbelievable.
All my love to family and friends who have made my year fantastic and given me plenty of reason for joy, peace and goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment