Sunday, April 13, 2014

The sun has got his hat on



Further tshirt customising...and I still have like 6 to work with.

Today is a glorious, glorious day. I went for a run by the river and on the way back I couldn't stop smiling, sure people thought I was two buttons short of a cardigan.
I also went off road to a spot through the trees where you can sit on a rock and sunbathe while gazing up the Hudson where everything looks blue and hazy...total bliss.
I'd like to share some pictures of what I am calling Tessa's Gym - now that the weather is turning our way (knock wood no jinxes) I would far rather get my exercise outside.  Run to nice spot, use handy benches as exercise equipment, enjoy sparkles dancing on sunlit water, majestic view of bridge astride the Hudson, sweet little lighthouse, clear blue sky, people enjoying barbecues etc.
Repeat.  No brained...why would anyone wanna be in a sweaty gym running to nowhere when you could be here...



But really though.

Very bruised after last nights show, I'm in a number where I tap some and the rest is sort of contemporary non tap...I dive around on the floor a fair bit and it was a v. unforgiving floor on which to do so.  A fun night nonetheless with a series of choreographers showcasing pieces. And, bonus, on the way there (it was in Bushwick, Brooklyn) I stopped by a vegan pop-up market for an incredible hot dog covered in delicious pickled things and some sinful treaty things...nomnomnom.

After yesterday running around like a headless chicken (hot dog time notwithstanding) today I am being leisurely until its time to go to rehearsal in about an hour, apartment to myself, very strong desire for cake...hmm have to address that.

Peace and love and sun to everyonexxxxxxxzxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment