Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting ready!

What's that? I'm preparing my OWN Birthday lunch for tomorrow? Thaaat's right.  I am turning 23 and I will give a lunch party for my Birthday.  I am a grown up, I am a conscientious hostess, and when we are done with lunch I will find a Happy Hour and get drunk before it is generally considered an appropriate time to do so.

Lemon glazed chicken drumsticks, pasta salad with tomato, asparagus, goats cheese, spinach and onion.  And tortilla chips with pineapple salsa.  I'm excited.

Weirdly obsessed with my own catering. Also this will be picnic style cos I can't keep making Ruth and Joris bring all four of their chairs upstairs everytime I want to have people over.

Note to self: Make pineapple shrimp skewers at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment